Endorthesis implant for the correction of flat foot pathology. Through a combined mechanical action of filling the tarsal cavity (which is used to counteract the sliding of the talus on the calcaneus) and sensorineural stimulation of the proprioceptors placed in the sinus of the tarsus, the device allows to re-establish the correct conformation of the plantar vault, eliminating the pathology.
Made of titanium alloy (Ti6Al4V) or PEEK (polyether ether ketone) it is available in 7 different sizes, from 7 to 13 mm. The PEEK models have a metal mark on the head that allows identification of the implant using radiological images.
Indications for use
- Essential congenital pronated valgus foot of the child and adolescent
- In association with heel medial osteotomies with major hindfoot varus in unstable adult pronated foot
- Painful or paralytic symptomatic foot
- Posterior tibial inflammation with tendonitis
- Failed long-term orthopedic treatment (shoes, insoles, etc.)
- Subtalar instability